Thursday, April 14, 2011

Caitlyn's First Birthday is this Saturday 4/16!

Say Cheese!
Are you talking to me? :)
I want in Mom! Sand for the first time!

Yeah!
Hi all!

Our little Miss Caitlyn Rose will be One year on Saturday! This year has been one of the greatest times in my life!!
We have watched our baby girl grow up month by month. Caitlyn has had many milestones which I have noted in her memory book. This month she has been pulling up on everything, and in the last couple days Caitlyn will stand on her own for a second our two! She is ready to walk, but still has to find her balance! She enjoys balancing herself on her walking toys and pushing them around the house.
Caitlyn has no teeth yet, but her gums are swollen and she is teething like crazy! We think in the next month or two she will have her first tooth or teeth and be walking! Taking after Daddy in this department!
I look forward to her birthday and will have many pictures to share I am sure. But for now, here are a few recent ones!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Melodys Voice said...

It has been so fun to see her grown. I am looking forward to her party Saturday!

Melodys Voice said...

p.s. we need to update your blog!

Caitlyn and Me said...

yes, agreed!!! I am glad you have seen her grow! Look forward to seeing you saturday!

Rayling said...

I love those new photos!! : )